Starting to play on Tuesday nights, possibly, as weekends through the busy season are bad.  Tonight was very last minute.
Joel and Shea couldn’t make it. When they can make it, we’ll play at the Deli.  Otherwise at the house.
Started around 4:15 with Lexy and the kids; Orre showed up about 5.
Our evening started with the adventurers bunkering down for the night from our last session where they found a safe place to do so. They each took turns on watch and had a successful long rest. In the morning they all spent a fair amount of time pouring over the maps and discussing the Riddle and the clues. They spent some time examining the loot.
Specifically, Reo investigated the leather bound spellbook and discovered that it was indeed an empty spellbook as far as she could tell. They investigated the case of rings and successful arcana checks revealed that they knew that these were rings of feather fall. They also examined the scroll and Quelenna specifically was able to read that it was a scroll of protection from Fae, but they didn’t figure out how to open it.
They examined the round stone and were presented with the symbol that was on the stone. When Quelenna took the stone in her hand her entire body stiffened up and her eyes rolled back in her head and she went catatonic and experienced a vision. The vision was of the stone being taken off of a pillar somewhere on the homestead of her ancestor and it travelled through goblins and all over weird places. Eventually made its way through on waterfall and up a bunch of caverns and it crossed a lake where it was found in an empty boat by someone on the shore of an island and taken into a dark tower. The tower had strong dark magic. It was eventually set into a stone inside the tower where it lived for who knows how many centuries. Eventually there was fighting and dying in the tower and the stone was removed from its resting place and disappeared. The stone had visions of the faces of magic users and sporadic glimpses here and there of its surroundings and tell it came to be in the drawer on the airship, and then stolen by the team.  At this point Quelenna Amastacia  came out of her vision and was very weak and weary.
Shortly after this they became aware of faint sounds of howling and growling and barking which grew stronger and stronger as whatever this was came nearer. Everyone climbed a tree except for Zindan. 
5 goblins raced past riding worg, to disappear into the foothills to the north of the party. The party heard the goblins discussing something about “we think he went that way.” Shortly thereafter the party could hear the sounds of battle and of dying from where it sounded like the goblins had ridden. Gendithas, Zindan, and Reo decided to go investigate because they were hoping that it had been the owlbear, and Quelenna Amastacia , Luh Kranky Krank , and Elitacee decided to stay put. Shortly after the first group left there were signs and sounds of the search party from the airship and the bandit camp coming up through the forest so the second group decided to go after the first group post haste.
The first group reached the point where they found the goblins and their mounts completely destroyed and spread out in pools of blood throughout the hills along with a dead redcap-mpmm . Gendithas and  Zindan Immediately spread themselves out leaving Reo standing right in between them.  As the second team came out of the woods a short distance from the first group, a second redcap that had been hidden in the woods attacked straight towards Reo Grayrlock who managed to dodge out of the way. A battle ensued with the redcap losing appendages and going crazy and then being decapitated by Luh Kranky Krank .
As the battle was finishing up Luh Kranky Krank  looted the body, he was able to get the wicked sickle. Shortly thereafter they heard sounds of pursuit from the airship and bandit crew and they headed directly into the woods, with Gendithas in front casting Pass without a Trace.  They went deeper into the woods and started to hear bells. This was followed by sounds of more urgent pursuit or running away from the party that was following them, and then everything went silent after bells were heard again.
They kept walking in the forest went completely still, and they noticed bizarre creatures coming out of the woods and staring at them and ringing bells.  Elitacee  and Quelenna fell under the spell of these creatures and were charmed by them, and started making their way over to them.  The rest of the team responded – Reo and Luh Kranky Krank  both tried to stop Quelenna.  Reo failed, but Luh Kranky Krank  was able to restrain Quelenna and tie a rope around her.  As the creatures attacked and the battle ensued, Luh Kranky Krank  was also able to accomplish the same with Elitacee  and tie her to Quelenna with the same rope.  
A couple of the creatures fell in the battle, and then Quelenna and Elitacee  both were able to break free of the rope.  Shortly thereafter the creatures that had them charmed were killed, and they were free of the charm.  The four Eloko were eventually killed, and the party made its way north and out of the woods. 
From here, they found the decaying remains of a town, that appeared to have been a logging town at one point.  They found an old shipyard, where they found some piles covered in oilskin that were quite well preserved – both logs and dimensional lumber. 
They were able to stand on the shores of the river and look north and see other islands, one which looked like it had some sort of ruins.  They had Gendithas send the hawk he had bonded with for a look (they made very good use of this hawk to gather intel throughout the entire session).  The hawk reported that there was some sort of stone ruins on that island, but being a hawk it couldn’t tell them what.
Since it was almost 9:30, and everybody was tired, we wrapped it up with them in the shipyard deciding on their course of action.